Saturday, January 26, 2008

Very muchly meant to live...

Sometimes I wonder how people can be happy with their lives, not doing what they planned and dreamed. Most kids my age have no idea what they're going to be doing when they're older, but I most certainly do. Have you ever wanted something so bad, that it's all you think about, dream about, and are trying to reach out and grasp it? That's what music is for me. It's a God-given gift, and I want to use it. It drives me crazy when the people around me think that I'm your average, and that I'll change my mind about what I want to do. I've already had a glimpse of what pursuing the path of music is like. It's a lot of work, but it definitely pays off. What I want to do is bring people to God through music, and he is the only one who can help me with that. I want to show other people what music really is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel. I'm happy that a band is available where you live (I mean that a lot of people play instruments and you have ALL that you need, too) because that area is so small...I'm really surprised that you have much variety there. Well, maybe that just shows it's Gods will that you play in a band.